Monday, June 3, 2013

WPlus9 June 2013 Release Previews - Day 3


Hi there! Day 3 of the WPlus9 June 2013 Release Previews is here! If you're just joining us you can check out Day 1 and 2 here and here. Today we're introducing Backgrounds & Borders and Strictly Sentiments 2.

For my first card, I stamped Backgrounds & Borders with Versamark onto a strip of Berry Sorbet cardstock. Then I heat embossed it white. I adhered a smaller strip of gray cardstock across it. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Strictly Sentiments 2 underneath it.  


I die cut some flowers and leaves from Fresh Cut Florals dies and stamped their coordinating images on them. Then I made a little floral arrangement for my focal point. I also added these adorable My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots.

 For my second card, I made a CAS one! You all know I've been practicing this style. I would like to believe I'm getting there one CAS card trial at a time. :)

I just used Background & Borders to make my background patterned paper. I loved the colors I used on my first card that I wanted to bring it in to this second one.


I used a circle punch on some Melon Berry striped patterned paper and stamped my sentiment from Strictly Sentiments 2. Then I just adhered it onto the upper right corner of the card. 


What do you think? How do CAS people do it?!?!?! Sooo hard! lol! I hope you enjoyed today's cards. Tomorrow is the full release over at the WPlus9 Design Sutdio. I hope you're all excited!!! Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again soon! :)




16 comments:

  1. I think you rocked the CAS :) very excited about this release :) so many goodies to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome jean! Love the florals with the Background and borders, and I agree it's hard to do CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean your cards are amazing, love that new background and your cards show it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to show the new background stamps and sentiments!! Love these and you're coming along fine with the CAS style girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards and love how you showcased this new background set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the Cards for today!! I really like the First Card cause it is more my style!! =) I am with you on the CAS Style working on it!! I think you did a GREAT job on this one!!=) Keep up the FABULOUS WORK!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of your cards and the CAS one is my favorite! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these CAS cards, that second one is so modern too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shut the front door! I love this!!! The colors rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. more beauties today!! im so excited for this release!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are beauiful, but I'm i love with the second! So simple, but gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards, Jean! I especially love the first one.
    Fabulous CAS card, too. I struggle with this style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is what I get for being over a week behind reading blog posts--those lovely floral stamps are already out of stock! :( Your bouquet on the first card is especially gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I've been getting a lot of emails about it too. I'm so sorry it's already out of stock. I'm sure it will be back in stock soon!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails