Thursday, June 27, 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps July Release Previews - Day 1

***My CASE Study Challenge 147 post is just below. Please scroll down to see it.***



Hello there and welcome to the Waltzingmouse Stamps July Release Previews! It's Day 1 and we're introducing You're a Doll and You're a Doll Additions today. I am sooo excited to show you what WMS has in store for you this Release!!! It is going to be wonderful!!!! I promise!!! I had so much fun making everything! Everything! :)

We're doing things a little differently this month. Each DT member has a different combination of sets for this Release Preview. So you won't see me throughout all the days of the Release. But just follow it through and I know you will LOVE it! :)

For my project today, I made a little tea party set. I know...no tea cups...what tea party?! lol! OK. Imagine these babies in a tea party! Haha! I was looking through Pinterest to gather some inspiration and found that there are Russian Doll Parties! It's absolutely adorable!!!! So I made this little ensemble with my Russian dolls. :)


I combined the You're a Doll and You're a Doll Additions stamp set with Folk Art Medallion. They were made to complement each other! So beautiful! :) I used Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe, Soft Pool and Soft Brown.

 I used the same doll to decorate my wooden tableware. Isn't it adorable?! 


I have one more project for today. Remember when I said I got bitten by the gold bug? Here's my second gold card for the week. lol! 

I made my own background paper using the image stamps from You're a Doll. Then I heat embossed Flourishes: Scallops and Dots over it in gold. I just love the bold colors combined with the metallic gold. 


I stamped and heat embossed parts of the doll and fussy cut the pieces. I just love the play of light on the gold embossing. I paired it with a blue envelope. I think it brings out the colors of the cards nicely. 

That's all I have for today! Make sure to come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks of the WMS July 2013 Release! If you're all done here, head on over to the other ladies' blogs. They have more projects to inspire you today! See you again tomorrow! And thank you for stopping by today!


11 comments:

  1. so cute and wonderful color combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. what chic nest-dolls! very beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations today Jean! I love the mix of colors on your first card and the fun utensil package! The gold looks so pretty on your 2nd card with your layered doll and crackle background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You blow me away every single WMS release! LOVING the doll with the folk art medallion as the backdrop! Gorgeous colors and fantastic stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are all so lovely, Jean! I especially love the stamped floral patterned paper with the gold overtop-- it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always GORGEOUS! Love the colors and utensil holder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects and I love your photography - so many good things here.. the gold embossing, the beautiful stamped background and wow she looks great with the medallion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Folk Art Medallion with the doll...love the colors too!! Fabulous bright background and love the touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you created such beautiful projects. Love the muted colors on the first card, but the color combo on the second card is perfect! The gold is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the beautiful backgrounds you created for your doll! Wonderful colors on both--love the touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I would BUY that patterned paper. Pinning it immediately!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails