Monday, June 24, 2013

Clear & Simple Stamps - By the Glass Jr.


I'm so excited to finally be able to share that I will be playing along with the Clear & Simple Stamps Design Team this month as well as for July! Some of my favorite crafty peeps are on their DT (Elena, Amber & Kim!) They bring so much inspiration to a lot of us every day. I'm so happy and honored to be able to join them for a bit. :)


Today I'm featuring By the Glass Jr., By the Glass Jr. Too, By the Glass Jr. Sentiments, and By the Glass Jr. Dies. When I saw this set, I immediately wanted to make something chalkboard inspired. I seriously have no idea why!!! So I went ahead and made a card set with a coordinating stationery box for it as well!


It's all very simple and quick to do. I simply heat embossed the images with white embossing powder on smokey grey cardstock. I love how modern it looks! I could already imagine some of my graphic artist friends who would really enjoy a set! This is the stationery box that I made to contain the cards that I made. I made it from THIS tutorial by Nicole

 Here are some of the other card designs that are included in the set. I love that there are so many images in these sets and wonderful sentiments to go along with them!


As you can tell my favorite is the Got Milk? image and sentiment. It's absolutely adorable!!!  This set is also great for parties! I can't wait to show you what I made with it for the Party Hop! Clear & Simple Stamps is amazing in that a lot of their stamps sets actually belong to bigger sets that coordinate with each other in order to make party sets, gift sets, etc.


Who would have thought I could pull off a CAS card set?! I hope you like it! Looking for more inspiration? 



Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you all again soon! :)



 

10 comments:

  1. how cute is this? I knew you would rock your CSS sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set! I love these, can't wait to see what else you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean what a great set of notecards! Congrats on your Guest Design gig, of course everyone will be drooling over your cards--I know I will. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!! Love your new blog header!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards, Jean! Love the CAS chalkboard set! And am so excited your guesting with us! You know I've been a fan of yours for years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know right CAS, but you did a wonderful job on the cards, love how you heat embossed it with black card stock :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards, love how CAS they are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look fabulous, Jean!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails