Monday, May 20, 2013

WPlus9 April/May 2013 Release Feature - Day 1


Hey there! Just as promised! It's finally my turn to feature the WPlus9 April/May 2013 Release! I've been itching to get my hands on these goodies since Dawn first gave the DT a  sneak peek of them. I hope you were just as excited as I was when these babies were released. 

Let's get to my first card. This set has to be my favorite for this release. I love any set where I can create my own combination of patterns. And this set is just that! I LOVE it! For my card, I created this lovely pattern combining the different images from Paisley Patterns and Damask Delight.






 Supplies:

I also made a coordinating gift tag for a little bag of candies that I put together. I was so happy with the pattern that I managed to create that I wanted to continue it on this tag that I die cut. And because I couldn't leave it flat...I adhered the die cut letters with some foam tape. It gives wonderful dimension to the tag! :)


I love this set so much that I couldn't help myself! I made another card! I used the same supplies. This time I changed up the color combination. I love yellow and gray together! It was a perfect combination for the images in this set. 


I usually stamp out these patterns on scratch paper first. Once I'm happy with the colors and patterns that's when I stamp it onto my card. I usually end up stamping a LOT of color combinations and patterns. I'll probably be making more patterns using this set. So watch out for them! I would love to see what patterns you've made with them. Leave me a link to your project! I would love to see more!!! :)


That's all for today friends! I'll be back again tomorrow with a few more cards using the other April/May Release products. Thanks for stopping by! :)

14 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I've got a paisley crush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean? i am in a delight! how beautifully you work with stamps and the what remarkable turn out backgrounds! I very like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of the 2nd card, great use of greyish-yellow combination. LOOOOOOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards Jean...you came up with gorgeous color color combinations. I especially like how you used one color for the S and another for the rest of the word Sister. That seems like a simply idea, but really stood out to me. Someday you should show us those scratch paper color combinations. It would be fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to remember to do that next time Cathy! :)

      Delete
  5. Fabulous colors and patterns!! You always amaze me with your combos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gorgeous Jean, I always love how you create background. Fantastic cards, wonderful for your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Jean! I love how you combine your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! The paisley looks amazing, I love your pattern/color choices, this set is just so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose. The alphabet dies are also fab. donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVING all of your FUN designs for today!! Such Great color combos!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my stars girl! This is a sensational design and I love the coordinating gift tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you used Damask Delight with Paisley Patterns, they work so well together. Great color combos too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails