Monday, April 30, 2012

Just a little something...

Hi bloggers! I have a little card for you today. It seems to have been a while since I used any of my WPlus9 stamps and I missed using them. There have been too many DT projects lately that I missed out using my other stamp sets.

I'm making up for it today, so I have a WPlus9 infused card for you. I wanted to make a whimsical card instead of my usual frilly ones. So I grabbed my Le Cirque stamp sets and dies and went to work.


I die cut the elephants and stamped them in different colors. Then I stamped the ticket and hand cut it and used a small punch for the little notches. 



The radiating stars are from Super Star. I stamped them then hand cut them. It was pretty easy to do. Then I layered them in different heights using foam tape.



I've been enjoying my A Cut Above classes. I've learned so much about the Silhouette Cameo and I WANT one now! If you're interested in die cutting, this is a good class to attend. You can still join in now and follow at your own pace. 


Enjoy your week! I'll see you soon! Thanks for visiting today. :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails