Saturday, February 4, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 83

Hiya! Happy Saturday! My husband and I are off to go on a little drive today. I have always been curious about Hobby Lobby because of reading about it in so many different blogs. There aren't a lot of craft stores in New York where I live...so my sweet husband is taking me  on a 1.5 hour drive just to go see the closest Hobby Lobby to us! Isn't he the sweetest? 

Before we go I'm leaving you all with a card for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 83. Here's the sketch for this week.


It's a circle card sketch...and you know how I am with circle cards...so i cheated on this one! hee! I made a simple card for this week. I've been trying my hand on simple cards since I joined that CAS class a few weeks ago. So I hope you don't mind seeing some simple cards once in awhile. 


I stamped Gingham & Co. on white cardstock then I drew a heart and hand cut it. The heart is adhered on a die cut label with this cute sentiment from Fancy Phrases


Last week's submissions were awesome! I had soo much fun browsing through them. I hope you have time to join us this week over at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. Thanks for stopping by today. I'll see you again! :)



3 comments:

  1. I like your take on the challenge, and I really like the way you've got the twine to stay in place on the circle! Love the embossing. Have a really fun day out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean, wonderful card and I love the little gingham heart ... adorable! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog, greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, embossing, and gingham heart!!!! Love your PTI card too!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails