Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Sahbby Tea Room - Week 93

Hi friends! Christmas is almost upon us! I've been making so many Christmas cards lately that I thought you might be sick of it by now. So since it's my sisters' Cathy and Julie's birthdays this month, I thought I would make a birthday card. I entered this card for The Shabby Tea Room Week 93 challenge without reading the instructions well. It's theme is supposed to be A Kraf-y Christmas!!! Argh! Jean, really! You should read first! BEFORE making a card!!! lol!

I love their theme for this week and I thought I would still enter my card today. I'll try to make another Christmas themed one if I have some time this week. :)

Here's the inspirational photo for A Kraft-y Christmas


Don't you just want to start wrapping something up?! It's such a wonderful inspirational photo. I was at work and sneaked a peek at some of the challenges and found this. I wanted to go home to make a card after! lol!


I was missing my WPlus9 stamps and really wanted to break them out and get them inky. 
I used my favorite stamp set Mehndi Medallions to make a background panel for my card. Then I used severl images from Le Cirque to decorate my card. 


I also wanted to add some banners up top and so I die cut some triangles using the Pile It On die and stamped the banner image from Pile It On. I added the little German glass glitter star for some texture and bling.


I hope you liked this one! I'll try to be back to make a Christmas themed one for this challenge. Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! See you again!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love all the elements. Bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jean!!!Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at The Shabby Tea Room this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fun card! Love the circus theme and banner, so so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails