Friday, July 8, 2011

WPlus9 July Release Sneak Peek: Day 2

Hi bloggies! I'm back for Day 2 of the WPlus9 July Release Sneak Peeks! Today we're taking a look at Hope Seed Co. with a coordinating Vintage Envelope Die and Defining Words, a text background set. The Hope Seed Co. stamp set is just delish! I must admit, it's my second seed pack stamp set. But a girl can't have enough seed pack stamp sets!!! Let's get to it shall we?



I stamped one of the background text stamps from Defining Words along the edge of my card panel. I also stamped seeds and bloom above and below to frame the seed pack I adhered in the middle of the panel. The Hope Seed Co. stamp set also comes with flower images which I thought was just fabulous because I love floral stamps. I stamped the flower in the center, the frame, banner, and some text to make up my seed pack. I adhered it to a kraft Vintage Envelope that I die cut. I added the lace and stitching for more texture. 




I'm hoping that you're enjoying the sneak peek reveals and all the cards from the WPlus9 design team. I'm heading off to New Port, Rhode Island tomorrow with family for our annual vacation trip. I'll make sure to schedule my posts for the next few days of releases. I hope they all go on right on schedule. Enjoy your weekend everyone! :)


Don't forget to check out the other fabulous designers of the WPlus9 Design Team! :)



9 comments:

  1. POSITIVELY glorious stamping, RIGHT HERE! AS if, I wasn't deeply in love with this set, already! NOW I'm REALLY gone! ROCKIN' inspiration, JEAN! Wahoooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, Jean! Your coloring is fantastic! I am trying not to be insanely jealous that you have these stamps before I do! LOL! I'm super excited about this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jean, really like the colors you used, very calm. Have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soothing and serene - love this card - and that LACE OMG I want some of that - and your coloring is DIVINE! Great job {{as always}} Jean :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the colors and the way you used the little label stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The colors, the lace...the elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful, Jean! But I'd expect no less from your shabby chic likeness :)! LOVE the way you've created a sort of division line with the "SEEDS" stamp and this scrumptious, soft and sweet color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Jean! I love the color combo, and the coloring on the flowers is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super super pretty!!! Isn't this set fun? I LOVE all of July's goodies!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails