Saturday, June 11, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 51

Hi bloggies! I'm back for another round of Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge today! I hope your week has been well. I hope this will be a restful weekend for everyone. For this week, we have a wonderful and whimsical sketch by Miss Belinda Chang Langner. Isn't this super cute? Welcome to Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 51.



I couldn't decide on what I wanted to do with this sketch in the beginning. When that happens to me, I just pull out all of my Waltzingmouse stamps and go over them. I always come up with something after I've looked at each and everyone of them. Talk about inspiration! Let's get your stamps inky! Here's my card for this week's challenge.


I haven't used my Dainty Doilies enough since I got them in. They were PERFECT for this sketch! I stamped them in different colors and layered the smaller pieces over the larger pieces. They also looked a bit like flowers to me, and so i fussy cut these butterflies from some patterned papers and adhered them with foam tape. I also added some ribbon because as you know me...I couldn't help myself! lol! :) The sentiment is also from Waltzingmouse Stamps, it's from their gorgeous Say It Loud stamp set. I hope you're liking this! I'll see you over at WMSC?! :)




As always, don't forget to browse through the cards of the other Mischief Makers as well as Waltzingmouse Stamp Design Team sites.

Jean Martin --> you are here!

10 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful!! I love the doily flowers with the really pretty and shimmery butterflies! The papers are gorgeous! It's a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Jean! Your layering is so perfect and I love the glittered butterflies ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely butterflies fluttering around your pretty doily 'flowers' Jean! love the colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the soft colors and layout. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful butterflies! I love the neutral tones you used. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Jean! I love the doilies layered with the butterflies and that grey ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drop dead gorgeous Jean!!! I can't believe all these different elements look so awesome together- you are a star!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Jean! I saw this card on the Waltzing Mouse Blog and I just HAD to take a closer look! It is TO DIE FOR!!! I am your newest follower.
    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails