Friday, March 18, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Button, Button

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! I have something totally different for you today. I haven't done this style for quite a while now. I'm a bit rusty at it. Haha. What else could it be but CAS. Yes, I made a CAS card. I hope I can get away with it too! ;P It's for the Tuesday Trigger Challenge: Button, Button



After seeing the inspiration photo, I figured there was no where else to go but CAS. I mean just look at the neat lines and the immaculate simplicity. It's absolutely gorgeous. I HAD to make a CAS card. So without further ado, here's my CAS card. :)




So what do you think? Bad? I've been so used to making shabby chic card that I've become really rusty at this. I think it came out ok though. I hope it did. I'll be back again at midnight for WMSC. I'll see you all later! Thanks for stopping by! :)





4 comments:

  1. I think it's fabulous! I love the stitching, and the way you attached the buttons - lots of fantastic details here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Jean! You are too modest! This is a fantastic CAS design. I love the typography, the stitching, and the tied buttons. Really great take on the Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jean! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails