Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tagged

Hi bloggies. Sorry, I don't have a card for you tonight. I was a little busy and I had only a little time to squeeze in to make one card for one of my DT spots tomorrow. I have something else for you all today. My friend Chupa tagged me to play along with a couple of cute questions. I haven't had the time to do it...so here it goes...


1. Four shows that you watch:
Gray's Anatomy

Anything HGTV
Supernatural
Hell's Kitchen
2. Four things you are passionate about (stealing some answers from Sue here):
My family
My cats

My friends
Card making
3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
"dog gone it!!!"
"grrrr"
"what the freak?!" haha! YES, I say this!
"Crud"
4. Four things you've learned from the past:
Learn from your mistakes.

Don't take people for granted.
Things happen for a reason.
God only gives us challenges that we can overcome.
5. Four places you would like to go:
Italy

Paris
London
Japan
6. Four things you did yesterday:
made a card
watched TV with my hubby

checked my email
cradled an injured puppy
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
Having kids

Moving to another house
Making crafting profitable
Visiting my family in December
8. Four things you love about winter:
Waking up in the morning to find everything white

Excuse to drink hot chocolate
Excuse to have hot soup more often
Snowball fights
9. Four people I tag to play along: 
Christina - SeaGlass and Sentiments

Laurel - Seabrook Designs
Silke - My Life
Julie - Stamps and Taxes



1 comment:

  1. Here's to all the things that you're looking forward to coming true! I enjoyed reading your answers, chickie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails