Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Moxie Fab World: Pretty Pastels Challenge

Hello bloggies! Yesterday marks my 100th follower. Never had I thought it would reach this much. I remember being so happy reaching 10 followers when I first started! Hahaha! Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments and support throughout these many months. It's been a wonderful adventure every day with all these wonderful challenges and blog hops.  I've met and befriended so many wonderful people online. And the out-pouring of inspiration is just phenomenal! I myself follow a TON of talented ladies. I always look forward to see what each one has in store everyday.


Now onto today's card. It's been a busy day with very little time for crafting, but I managed to squeeze in one card for the series of Moxie Fab Challenges I wanted to join in. This time, I have a card for the Pretty Pastels Challenge







Since it's all pastels...well...it had to be a soft girlie-girlie card. Here's my take on this color challenge. It's all lace and doilies for this one! :) The image stamps are from Inkadinkado. I just love that dragonfly stamp, it's so beautiful! The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye, Lush and Paris collections. It's a pretty simple card...considering all of the lace in there haha! And I stopped myself from adding a ribbon! :)  I hope you're all having a wonderful start to the week. I'll see you all again tomorrow! Hopefully I'll have some crafty time again! :) Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. I knew you'd have a beautiful card for these colors! I love all of that lacy goodness. Beautiful stamping too (you know I bought this set because of you!).

    Congrats again on 100+ Followers! It has been so much fun seeing your success, as it is well deserved. {hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Christina! I actually had a hard time with this one because it was too pink. Hahaha. It seems like only a few months ago when we started our blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jean! Thanks for entering the Pretty Pastels Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails