Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chupa's Birthday and Bring Back Beautiful: The Beauty of Vintage

Hi everyone! I have a card for one of the sweetest and most thoughtful person I know in card making blogland....the ubber talented Iwona Palamountain...Chupa!!! Happy, Happy Birthday dear! I hope you had a wonderful day today filled with a lot of R&R and maybe some happy craft time to yourself. 


As I was making this card for Chupa, it slowly turned out into a Vintage card. I just grabbed some of the things I wanted to use and kept on layering and layering and layering...haha. I thought it would also be perfect for Flourishes: The Beauty of Vintage.



Chupa's style is normally bright and colorful. But this is so she knows it was from me :) The digi image is from Vintage Moth. They have a lot of free images there so go take a look! I hope you like this one Chupa! Happy Birthday! I'll see you all tonight for CASE Study Challenge! Thanks for stopping by!







3 comments:

  1. OMG is this really for li'l old me??? *SQUEAL*
    You just made me the happiest Chupa in the world, chickie!! I mean, c'mon... Jean's hand-made, that I will see with my own eyes... OMG OMG yes please!! hahaha
    Thank you so much, my friend, I seriously don't know what I've done to have you writing such nice things about me... you're SO kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jean. I am sure she will love it. You did a great job with the vintage challenge. Thanks for playing at Flourishes BBB challenge. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful vintage card Jean!! Love all your accents and beautiful cream tones! Thanks for playing the BBB challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails