Saturday, September 25, 2010

Caardvarks: Clean and Simple #2

Hi again! I have one more post for tonight. If you haven't seen the first one just scroll down to view it. This is my second submission for Caardvarks Clean and Simple challenge. Their prizes are from Hero Arts! I especially love their new flourish stamp. Isn't it just gorgeous! Anyway, here's my clean and simple card #2.



I made a mini card for my second submission. For some reason I really wanted to make a card using pink, white and kraft. I just love the girly combination of colors. I still stayed with the Christmas theme on this one but I decided not to use the usual Christmas colors. Christmas can be pink too right! :) Haha! 

I stamped the tree trimmings using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with glitters. It's not very visible in the picture but it shimmers beautifully. I also used one of my favorite stamps from Waltzing Mouse, the Victorian Frippery. I just think it makes everything look so elegant and pretty. :) I hope you like my cards for tonight. I'm sure I'll be posting more tomorrow! :) And thank you for stopping by and especially for your wonderful comments. They really make my day! Good night!




Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft, white, sweet blush (PTI)
Stamps - Tree Trimmings (SU), Victorian Frippery (Waltzing Mouse)
Others - ribbon (Offray), fibers (DMC), button (PTI), embossing powders (stash)


1 comment:

  1. So you have sold me on the Victorian Flippery set. I guess that will be my first purchase. :)
    This is beautiful Jean. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails