Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2S4Y 61

Hi everyone! I have a late post for you tonight. Kazan has a new sketch out for today and I wanted to try it out. You know how I've been trying my hand at shabby chic? Well, I think I might just have made it tonight! Yay! :)


I used soft colors and little girlie embellishments on the card. I just love how soft it looks! I also put glitter on the frame I pre-made. After assembling the card, I found that the bottom part was a little empty so I added some bling by putting a button with a little sparkle on it. I'm super happy that this one looks shabby chic! After sooo many tries at it before!!! I hope this is really it!


Here's the sketch:












Supplies:
Cardstock - vintage cream, white (PTI)
Patterned Paper - Addie Brocade Dot (Making Memories), Something Old (Cosmo Cricket)
Others - Fancy Tag (Spellbinders), frame, leaf (Provo Craft), oval punch (Fiskars), sentiment (SU), flower (Webster's Pages), button (Walmart), pins (hand assembled - parts from Michael's)


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my card for this evening! Have a good week!


~ Jean :)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Jean! I love all of the layers, the inked edges, and the stitching. You have made some really stunning creations lately, and this one is perfectly shabby and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Jean! Love all the shabby goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is so pretty! I love the bling you added! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Jean x so glad I came across your Blog your work is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowzers! this could not be more fantabulously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness what a stunner! I am now officially your #1 fan. Great job on the sketch
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails