Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sprinkles and Smiles

Hi friends! I've been wanting to use my Cupcake Collection stamp set again since I got it two weeks ago. I combined some patterned papers to make a nice colorful backdrop for my little cute cupcake. I loved the look of the patterned paper so much. I'm thinking I should collect more patterned paper. You can never have too many right? :) 

Also, for the first time, I put a little something in the inside of my card. I used dark chocolate for my card base and I thought it would be nice to have something in there to make it easier to use the card. There's a local fair coming soon in our neighborhood and I was trying to decide if I should make some cards to sell. Has anyone here done that before? Is it a good idea? And what cards sets should I make? I was thinking, thank you cards and baby cards...what else should I make? Advanced Christmas cards would be great, but I don't have a lot of Christmas related stamps at the moment. Anyway...here's my card...I don't even know how to classify this one...enjoy!




Supplies:
Card stock - dark chocolate, white, aqua mist (PTI)
Patterned paper - green botique (PTI), green polka dots (K & Company), stripes (Paper Pizzaz)
Stamps - Cupcake collection (PTI)
Others - ribbon (Wendy), dies (Spellbinders)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails