Friday, June 18, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge - Baby Theme

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! Embellish Magazine has another color challenge. And this time it's a soft buttery baby combination. I think it's such a sweet combination. Like I said, I was still hung up on my Lovely Labels stamp set from Gina K. This one is my absolute favorite in the entire collection. Now I just have to get my hands on the Spellbinders coordinating die!

I hope the colors came out ok. My peach cardstock looks a little orange. I tried fixing it in Photoshop but I just couldn't get the right colors to come out. Anyway, I still like how it turned out. Enjoy!




Supplies:
Cardstock - Vintage Cream, Yellow (PTI), Peach (SEI)
Patterned Paper - Yellow and Cream stripes (Paper Company)
Stamps - Lovely Labels (Gina K), Polkadot Basics 2, Baby Button Bits (PTI)
Ink - green, white, black (Colorbox)


6 comments:

  1. This is incredibly sweet! And oy vey! Those label stamps are calling me! :) Thanks so much for joining in on the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo cute! i love the simplicity of the background with the bee path.. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! everything fits perfectly together...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Jean! Love that little bee and cluster of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet! Love the bee and buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! The button cluster, the playful bee and your design are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails