Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Color Cue {5} Challenge #2

Hi friends! My new stamp sets came in today!!! Yay! So...I HAD to try some of them out! :) Since I made the Color Cue Challenge last night I was still stuck with the color combination. I'm not sure if you're allowed to submit more than one, but I just wanted to use the colors anyway. I have been seeing Gina K's Lovely Labels everywhere I look! I'm so excited that it arrived today! I've also been waiting for my Turning a New Leaf from Papertrey Ink for quite awhile now. I got in some other stamp sets but I couldn't use them all on one card hee! Maybe I'll use them on the next challenge that catches my eye. I also used a sketch from Go-to-Sketches on Papercrafts. Anyway, I hope you like it. I made a Father's Day card since it's Father's Day this Sunday. My dad is half way across the globe :( I miss him a lot. This one is for him! Love you dad! Enjoy!




Supplies:
Cardstock - white, hawaiian shores (PTI), brown (Paper Company), orange (SEI)
Stamps - Lovely Labels (Gina K), Turning a New Leaf, Mega Mixed Messages, Friends 'till the end (PTI)
Others - ribbon (Wendy), rhinestones (Walmart)

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! I especially love what you've done inside that label with the two-toned flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. That flourish is amazing. And I like how you combined different stamps to come up with "Wonderful Father." Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning! I love that two-toned flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!! I love the brown stamping on the blue. I don't think I would have attempted that...now I will! Thanks for the inspiration. ;o)

    And thanks for joining again! (of course you can submit more than one)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the design, the stamping, the ribbon...it's all good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the blue and brown combination, very beautiful! i'm sure your dad will love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Jean! This card is WONDERFUL, too! How do you do it!?! This is SO elegant - oh, those blue blingy thingys are hypnotic! Wahoo! FANTASTIC work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails