Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 70

Hi everyone! It feels like i haven't posted anything for a challenge in a while. So as soon as I saw Card Patterns I knew I had to join! That yummy eye candy by Nina Brackett - Gina K Designs is sooo cute!

Anyway, I used my letter stamps from Inkadinkado to make a background mat and my cutter bee for paper piercing. I'm starting to like this little bee since I don't sew and I don't own a sewing machine. I would love to learn though...perhaps in the future :)

Here it is, I hope you like it! Enjoy!




Supplies:
Carstock - vintage cream, lemon tart, sweet blush (PTI), light tan (Paper Company)
Patterned Paper - K & Company
Stamps - Alphabet stamp (Inkadinkado), Baby Button Bits, Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Ink - Staz On, Colorbox

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!! The pierced holes are a great touch!! Great job with CardPatterns 70!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow sucr a very lovely flower..love your pierced n your card too...simply adorable...gerat use the Card Patterns sketch...I am joining the Card Patterns challenge too my card is number 72, would you mind to see my Blog :) Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! Love the buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails