Saturday, May 8, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge with Dimension

Hi all! Happy Friday! :) This was supposed to be my entry for Embellish Magazine's Color Challenge. But after I posted it on the site, I suddenly wasn't so sure about it and wanted to make another one. But I'm still posting it here on my blog anyway for you guys. Perhaps tomorrow, when I feel more creative juices I'll put it up on Embellish Magazine :)

I can't decide if I like color challenges or sketch challenges more. I love the colors of this challenge! It's bright enough, but not too bright. It's also dark but not too dark...does that make any sense? Haha!

Anyway, I put dimensions on the backs of my flowers. It's not very visible though, I use 3M foam adhesives. They're not as thick as foam adhesives you buy in your favorite craft stores, but it lasts a loooong time...and I try to cut each into a tiny piece to save on them :)  Here's my card! Enjoy!




Supplies:
Cardstock - Ocean Mist, Chocolate Brown (PTI), Lime, Terracotta (DCWV)
Stamps - Beautiful Blooms II, Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Ink - Colorbox, Versamark

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails