Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mini Baby Album

Hi all! I'm working on something new this week, it's a mini baby album for my new niece Olivia! I just realized while making this that it is sooo much easier to design and decorate mini albums than full on 12 x 12s. Anyway, I haven't finished yet. I'm only into a few pages, and although I wish I could make the edges different in shapes I can't. I'm using very thick chipboard and it is very very hard to cut let alone run through a punch. But here's what I have so far. Enjoy!












This last one is my absolute fave so far. Don't you just love the colors?! I also made a card using similar colors. Here it is. Enjoy!



I made the floral embellishment. I was inspired by the paper flowers in one of Martha Stewart's Living Magazines.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! Love this mini-album - it's beautiful. I'm sure that your cousin absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails