Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CPS Card Challenge 164

This week's CPS 164 Card Challenge is:


It's a great sketch!!! There are sooo many possibilities for this one. And it's such an elegant layout as well. It could be whimsical too, some of the guest designers made such cute, fun cards from it. When I first saw it, I immediately wanted to make a serious and elegant card out of it. I was looking through my inspirational blogs last night and found a black, white and green card. I incorporated that in my card today. I've also been meaning to practice with my heat embossing. I'm still a bit messy using it. I mean I have it in a little container as a lot of card makers have it. But I guess I'm just a clutz, because it ends up messy no matter what I do!!! Haha! It's still a lot of fun though! I hope this one isn't too messy Here it is! Enjoy!





Supplies:
Cardstock - Papertrey Ink
Stamp set - Stampin Up
Ink - Versamark, Stayz On
Die Cutter - Cricut Expression

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails