Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Card Gift Box

Hi all! I've been seeing a lot of videos on card box making lately. And since I just made a set of cards for my sisters, I really really wanted to try to make a nice card box for them. I've been trying since Sunday!!! YES! Since Sunday!!! I just couldn't get the measurements right. There would always be something wrong with one or more of the sides!!! Finally, today...here it is!!! Yay! Haha! I enjoyed making it. I hope my sister likes this one! If any of you are interested in making this gift box, there's a good video of it on You Tube. Just type in Card Box. The video used a 12 x 12 cardstock. But since I don't have any 12 x 12 cardstocks that are as heavy as Papertrey Ink cardstock, I had to make my own measurements using two 8.5 x 11 PTI cardstocks. This way, I can have two different colors for the base and the lid. I was sooo happy with the results...can't you tell with all of the pictures I took?! Haha! Enjoy!!! Happy Monday!

~ Jean







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails